Approach Lighting Collection
With his sophisticated design for the Approach Road to Biltmore, landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted created a truly memorable first impression of the estate that inspires our striking Approach Collection, and is known by many as the crowning jewel of his career. Biltmore has partnered with The Coppersmith to create exclusive lighting collections, inspired by the majesty and sophistication of America’s Largest Home®, and reflecting both companies’ shared passion for careful craftsmanship and artful design. Elevate your lighting experience with timeless pieces inspired by Biltmore.
For more information on this collection, please call us at 866-249-1918.
- Solid 20 oz. copper construction
- Antique copper, black powder coated, and bronze finishes
- Solid brass hinges, door latches, and hardware
- Mounting options: chain, pier, stem, post
- Model numbers (size of lantern and burner count vary with model number): AP-20, AP-26, AP-31
- Crafted exclusively for Biltmore by The Coppersmith