Passholder Appreciation Special Season –January 8 - March 16, 2018
Welcome to that special season created to honor our Passholders!
During Pass Appreciation, your Annual Pass or Biltmore Day Pass includes all regular Passholder benefits plus:
Special limited-time, deeply discounted benefits estate-wide!
Your PASS Perks and limited-time availability dates are as follows:
- Estate Shopping and Dining* Savings
Save 20% Monday–Friday.
Save 15% Saturday & Sunday
*Dining Discount does not apply to Valentine’s Day menus, Afternoon Tea, or dinner at The Dining Room at The Inn on Biltmore Estate™. Alcoholic beverages are excluded.
- Special Rates on Overnight Stays
Save up to $60 off in-season rates with our lowest rates of the year, exclusively for Passholders and their friends and family. Make reservations with Promo Code BAP18 online or by calling 800-413-9787.
Current Passholder rates at The Inn on Biltmore Estate™
Current Passholder rates at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate®
- Savings at The Spa Biltmore
Enjoy 15% off all treatments. Advance reservations required; please call 828-225-6772.
- Sporting Clays Lesson - Buy One, Get One Free
Maximum of two guests per lesson, must be used by two guests (one person cannot receive two lessons). Advance reservations required.
- Land Rover Experience - Two-hour lesson for one-hour price
Includes private instruction for a maximum of three guests per lesson. Advance reservations required.
Available at America’s Most Visited Winery:
- Complimentary Wine Tastings*
*Guests must be 21 or older to be served alcohol.
- Specialty Wine Experiences*: Buy One, Get One Free
Advance reservations required
*Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- Free Gift* with Purchase of new Vanderbilt Wine Club Membership at the Winery
Receive your very own vacuum wine stopper, designed to provide the perfect seal for any wine, including sparkling varieties!
*Wine Club Free Gift provided with first shipment of wine. Offer valid for one-time use. Must be 21 or older to redeem.
Please note that PASS Perks:
- Must be redeemed with a valid Biltmore Annual Pass or Biltmore Day Pass
- May be enjoyed by Passholders multiple times during Passholder Appreciation (January 8–March 16)
- Have no cash value and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including your regular Passholder benefits
Use your exclusive Passholder Priority Line 800-413-9787:
- For all PASS Perks that require advance reservations including Biltmore House Reservations
- For any questions you may have about availability, capacity, accessibility, etc.
Biltmore Day Pass
Please note that a Biltmore Day Pass:
- Must be presented (with Day Pass barcode intact) at Biltmore Admissions Gate to gain access to the estate; without barcode, Day Pass is not valid for estate entry
- Must be kept with you at all times
- Is not valid for re-entry after leaving the estate
Special Reminder for Biltmore Day Pass Guests:
While enjoying your one-day Day Pass experience, you have the opportunity to upgrade your Day Pass to a Biltmore Annual Pass for just $99 (plus tax)*—a $75 savings off new Pass price! To do this, please visit any Guest Services location.
*Valid for new Passholders only.
Biltmore Day Pass may not be redeemed for cash or sold by any person for cash or other value. Biltmore in its discretion may refuse to honor any Biltmore Day Pass which it determines has been sold and may revoke Passholder status if restrictions are violated.
- For the ideal Passholder Appreciation experience, please consider visiting on weekdays when Biltmore guest volume is lower.
- Biltmore House Reservations are required for all guests (including Passholders and Biltmore Day Pass guests) on Saturdays & Sundays during Pass Appreciation, and every day from March 3–16. Please use your Passholder Priority Line 800-413-9787.
- Be aware that PASS Perks activities, tours, experiences, and events have limited capacity—advance reservations are required. Please use your Passholder Priority Line 800-413-9787.
Before booking, review age and physical requirements to ensure accessibility to outdoor activities.
Biltmore reserves the right to cancel activities, tours, experiences, or events if certain requirements are not met, or due to inclement weather or availability.
- Need more admission tickets? Passholders and Biltmore Day Pass guests save $10 on regular gate price during Passholder Appreciation (January 8–March 16, 2018).
Passholders: Simply log in with your pass ID and purchase additional tickets online.
Biltmore Day Pass guests: Please visit the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center to purchase your additional tickets.
Calendar Key - Passholder Appreciation
|- Reservation Day||Advanced reservations required; call 800-413-9787.|
|- Discount Tour||Save 20% on Upstairs-Downstairs Tour|
|- Free Audio Guide||Free Audio Guide to Biltmore House|
|- Savings & Activities||Save on Dining, Shops, The Inn, The Spa, Village Hotel
and enjoy Buy 1/ Get 1 Activities
|Learn more about Biltmore House Reservation Days|
*The 2018 Winter Ambassador mailer was sent to all Passholders who renewed by December 31, 2017. It was not mailed to new Passholders who purchased passes on January 1, 2018 or later; they will receive the 2019 Winter Ambassador mailer.