The Inn Reservations & Special Offers
To make a new reservation, revise an existing reservation, and get more information, please call 866-336-1245 or make a reservation online.*
Are you purchasing the reservation as a gift?
If so, we need you to fill out this credit card authorization form.
Download form and follow instructions.
*An overnight stay at Biltmore includes access to Antler Hill Village & Winery. For the complete Biltmore experience, consider a package that includes estate admission for the length of your stay featuring America’s largest home and historic gardens. Guided specialty tours and audio guides are also available.
Enjoy savings on the best available rates exclusively for Passholders on select days at The Inn on Biltmore Estate. Book soon as these rates are based on limited availability and are for a limited time only.*
Weekday rates starting at $319 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekday rates starting at $269 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekday rates starting at $279 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekday rates starting at $299 Sundays - Thursdays
To access Special Biltmore Annual Passholder Rates:
- Click the "Book Online" button below.
- On the new page that opens, click "Special Rates & Room Features."
- Click “Rates,” and then check the Biltmore Annual Passholder box.
- In the “Credential ID” box that opens, enter your Biltmore Annual Passholder ID.
- Select your desired Arrival and Departure Dates and the number(s) of guests, and then click "Check Availability".
*Starting rate is based on double occupancy in a deluxe room. Rates are subject to availability, blackout dates, and applicable tax. Room only. Valid through July 31, 2019.
May 25 - 27, 2019
Only Passholders receive this special savings on one of our four-star Inn’s most popular holiday packages. A fun-filled, festive weekend that pays tribute to the past, honors our veterans, and celebrates our country’s freedom, this package will sell out swiftly – book yours today.
Your package includes:
- Guest room accommodations
- Chef’s Breakfast Buffet in The Dining Room daily
- USO-themed Memorial Day Celebration Dinner at Antler Hill Barn, Sunday, May 26
Biltmore wine, select beers, non-alcoholic beverages
Games for all ages
- Fireworks Display following Celebration Dinner, 9:30 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Valet parking at The Inn
- Estate shuttle service
- Gratuities for package meals
Enjoy these additional events and activities during your stay:
- Ice Cream Social on the Grand Terrace, Saturday, May 25, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. featuring live music and treats
- Fireworks Social on the Grand Terrace, Sunday, May 26, 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. featuring live music and treats
Call 866-336-1245 or book online.
Special Offer: Arrive early on Friday, May 24, or extend your stay through Monday night, May 27, and save $100 per additional night. Additional nights include accommodations, Chef’s Breakfast Buffet, and valet parking at The Inn.
*Minimum two-night stay. Subject to applicable taxes and availability.
Need meeting space for a group? Please submit an online inquiry or call 800-211-9805.
We require a deposit based on the value of your first night’s stay to secure your reservation for a room or package. This deposit will be applied to your last night’s stay and will be forfeited in the event of an early departure.
If you cancel a reservation 7 or more days before your arrival, a $50 cancellation fee is charged; the remainder of the deposit is returned to your credit card.
If you cancel a reservation within 7 days of your arrival, the cancellation fee is equal to your deposit.
During Biltmore Concert Series and holidays, if you cancel a reservation within 14 days of your arrival, a $150 cancellation fee is charged.
To revise an existing reservation, please call our reservation department, toll-free, at 866-336-1245, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.